At Saras America we’re fortunate to work with some of technology’s most amazing and talented people. This is not by accident. It is because our people work on the most exciting projects for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
It is also because we subscribe to the basic tenet of “People First.” This doesn’t just apply to our clients, it applies to our team members as well. We know our companies success is driven by our people and we want our people to be fulfilled, happy and productive. That is why we take the time to get to know our team. We understand what they want out of their profession and life. We develop plans to insure their success. We invest in certifications, continuing education and providing rewarding opportunities that are challenging, fulfilling and rewarding. We believe that taking care of our team results in our team taking care of you and repeatedly going above and beyond what you expect.
With those thoughts as a foundation, it should not be a surprise that we are passionate about our core values. They define and drive everything we do and how we think, work, and behave. They are:
- Conscientiousness – When we work for you, we internalize your challenges and success, we take ownership, we work harder, and we care. We only believe in how. Your success is our success.
- Integrity – We’re upfront and honest – always.
- Tenacious Focus – Saras America team members can’t be stopped. We never stop driving, figuring out what’s most effective, and bringing tasks to completion. Our creativity and desire to drive value pushes us to accomplish truly amazing results.
- Trustworthiness – We keep our commitments, and meet and exceed expectations. No exceptions.
- Empathy – We keep focus on what our customers need and want. By putting ourselves in our customers place, it allows us to understand that value and what our customers want and need, not what we think they need.
- Flexibility – One size definitely does not fit all, and we realize solutions need to be specific for your business and its challenges in order to maximize the effectiveness and return on investment of each and every technology initiative.
- Thoroughness – We understand that change is difficult and that technology changes can affect an entire organization and not just the department(s) we are working with. We are experienced at implementing and managing change and clearly understand how to mitigate risks and negative consequences typically associated with a technology initiative.
- Grace Under Fire – Sometimes no matter how simple the project or how comprehensive the planning, there’s the potential for challenges to arise. When they do, we respond! We handle issues and challenges calmly, with genuine commitment and care and that truly separates us from the rest.